HarvardX is a bold experiment to push the boundaries of learning through re-imagined teaching, unprecedented research, and cutting-edge technology for Harvard students and learners everywhere.
Faculty-led, HarvardX is overseen by a Faculty Committee and a Research Committee. A flexible organization comprised of professional staff, fellows, and students, HarvardX collaborates with faculty to:
- develop and distribute online learning objects and tools;
- conduct research on pedagogical and technological innovations and learning outcomes; and
- adapt these innovations to enhance the on-campus experience of Harvard students.
- Expand access to education worldwide
- Improve teaching and learning on campuses and beyond
- Advance teaching and learning through educational research