We are pleased to invite Harvard faculty members, instructors, and the teaching and learning community to a HarvardX Town Hall meeting on course development and research that will take place at the Harvard Business School.
Held on Wednedsay, May 14th at the Harvard Business School the main session will run from 4:00-5:00 p.m. and ongoing conversations and networking will happen from 5:00-6:00 p.m.
The Town Hall will be facilitated by Rob Lue, faculty director of HarvardX, and Bharat Anand, chair of HBX and member of the HarvardX faculty committee.
A tentative agenda follows:
- Updates on HarvardX & HBX
- HarvardX: New tools, courses, future plans (Rob Lue)
- HBX: Online Learnig at HBS (Bharat Anand)
- Faculty Insights
- Reports from the field with Regina Herzlinger (Innovating in Health Care)
- Group Discussions
- The Case Method Reimagined
- Expanded Modes of Teaching at Harvard (from platforms to pedagogy)
If you have any logistical questions about the event, please get in touch with Meghan McCormack.
We look forward to seeing you there.
The HarvardX & HBX teams