How to get involved with HarvardX...
CREATE & TEACH a course or module…
HarvardX has launched a new proposal process for full-time faculty who wish to become involved with HarvardX. The process begins with a short letter of interest. The next deadline for submission is September 11. If the proposed project fits within the stated goals of HarvardX, the faculty member will then work with the HX team to develop a course or module proposal and understand the work required before submitting a complete proposal to the HarvardX Faculty Committee.
- June 15, 2015: Deadline to submit a Q3 letter of interest
- June 30, 2015: Notification of Q3 letters of interest status & next steps for proposal development
- September 8, 2015: Q3 Proposals submitted to the HarvardX Faculty Committee
- September 11, 2015: Deadline to submit a Q4 letter of interest
- September 24, 2015: Q3 Proposals reviewed by HarvardX Faculty Committee
- September 25, 2015: Notification of Q3 letters of interest status & next steps for proposal development
2015 Letter of Interest Deadlines:
- March 13, 2015 (Q3)
- June 15, 2015 (Q4)
- September 11, 2015 (Q1)
- December 11, 2015 (Q2)
The HarvardX research team prioritizes projects that inform the design online courses and modules; improve residential education; and answer questions about how people learn. To find out more including how to access our MOOC learner data, visit http://harvardx.harvard.edu/research or email Brooke Pulitzer (email@example.com).
Sam Moulton of HILT has prepared a summary of how psychological science can inform university-level learning and major open research questions. Download here.
SIGN UP for a course…
HarvardX is offering a host of new and returning courses this fall. Learn about anatomy, Japanese history, healthcare quality, and a wide-range of other topics. http://harvardx.harvard.edu/modules-courses