We invite you to attend a live streamed event on November 14, 2013:
POETRY IN AMERICA: The Poetry of Early New England
Panel discussion and conversation with Professor Elisa New Based upon the free HarvardX online poetry course.
Elisa New is the Powell M. Cabot Professor of American Literature at Harvard University where she teaches classic American literature. She is the author of The Regenerate Lyric: Theology and Innovation in American Poetry (Cambridge University Press, 1992) The Lines Eye: Poetic Experience, American Sight (Harvard University Press, 1999) Jacob’s Cane: A Jewish Family’s Journey from the Four Lands of Lithuania to the Ports of London and Baltimore (2009).
- Panel discussion broadcast from the Harvard Allston Education Portal
- Thursday, November 14th, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Live stream link
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Email questions in advance (text or video) to PoetryinAmericaX@gmail.com
- Tweet live questions during the event
- @AmericanPoetryX with the hashtag #poetrystream
POEMS FOR DISCUSSION