The Vice Provost for Advances in Learning Research Group provides data analytics and research support to HarvardX to assist in the following key areas:
- Inform the design of HarvardX courses / modules
- Improve residential education
- Answer key questions about how people learn
- Inform an understanding of who the learners are and their experiences
- Generate findings that are potentially generalizable
- Align with the priorities of HarvardX and University leadership.
For the latest insights from VPAL Research, visit their blog.
HarvardX Learner Dataset
For access to HarvardX learner datasets, visit the VPAL Research webpage.
To learn more:
- Read the new report, "HarvardX and MITx: Four Years of Open Online Courses -- Fall 2012-Summer 2016."
- Visit the HarvardX Insights page.