The Vice Provost for Advances in Learning Research Group provides data analytics and research support to HarvardX to assist in the following key areas:
- Inform the design of HarvardX courses / modules
- Improve residential education
- Answer key questions about how people learn
- Inform an understanding of who the learners are and their experiences
- Generate findings that are potentially generalizable
- Align with the priorities of HarvardX and University leadership.
HarvardX Learner Dataset
For access to HarvardX learner datasets, visit the VPAL Research webpage.
To learn more:
- Read the report, "HarvardX and MITx: Four Years of Open Online Courses -- Fall 2012-Summer 2016."
- Visit the HarvardX Insights page.